Keeping your finger on the pulse of your vendor purchases at all times from one easy-to-use window is a snap in SIMMS Inventory Software. From the Contact Manager's Purchases tab within SIMMS Inventory Software you have important vendor information at your fingertips;
- You can easily view your vendor related purchase orders, and receipt of goods summary information such as related order number, document number, date of transaction, status of transaction, net, freight, tax, total value and balance owing for each transaction, with a click of a button
- of course, if you wish to drill down to the details of a specific transaction you have the flexibility to do so.
- Quickly review outstanding Credits you have with your vendor with drill down capabilities so you can account for what the credits are for.
- Easily see what your vendor balance owing is at any given time.
- Easily review payments associated to receivables from the purchases tab along with important information such as, payment number, date of payment, total payment amount, discount and interest paid, check number and comment associated with each payment with the added ability to apply a payment with the click of a button.
- Proceed to the many AP Reports available in SIMMS again from the same window