The ability to track component lots from raw material to finished product shipped to customers is a key requirement for many companies. SIMMS Inventory Software provides this functionality for either stocked or non-stocked parts. Upon receipt of lots from a vendor or from manufacturing, lot traceability provides where-used and lots-used visibility. An optional feature is the ability to designate a group of attributes that can be collected and tracked for each lot. These attributes follow the lot for the history of the lot record in the system, providing for historical quality references even after shipment.
The ability to track serialized and lot related parts to a customer is important for warranty and service management. SIMMS Inventory Software provides the ability to create serial numbers and manufacturer lots at any time during the manufacturing process. Finished products are assigned to the serial numbers and/or mfg lots and when shipped to the customer the serial number and mfg lot utilized are saved to history to provide serial and manufacturer lot traceability against the original customer order. Manufacturer lot tracking is a key ingredient in SIMMS Software.
- Lot tracking within inventory or direct through WIP
- User-definable attributes
- Lot traceability to any level - vendor to customer
- Complete lot activity history
- Lot Balance inquiry
- Serial tracking (by serial number or lot)
- User-definable serial numbering - may be unique across a company or unique within the item
- User-definable format for the serial number - system assigned or entered by user
- Traceability back to originating order
- Supports combination of component lot tracking with end item serial tracking (vendor to customer)
- Receive multiple lots for the same item, or multiple items in one transaction
- Create Production Lots automatically or manually when building kits
- Produce Lot Reports with ease
- Issue multiple lots for the same item, or multiple lots for different items in one transaction
- Issue your lots manually or have SIMMS automatically issue from lots with the oldest expiration dates first or by earliest lots created/received
- Build kits using Items with assigned lots
IF tracking your item manufacturer lots are important to you then SIMMS is the correct solution. So what are you waiting for? Contact us (604-504-7936) by phone or by e-mail (email@example.com) so we can help you take the first steps towards the solution you have been seeking.