The adaptable design of the SIMMS General Ledger module enables you to
use your current chart of accounts or create a new chart of account structure from over
a dozen industry-specific selections, making implementation quick and easy.
The SIMMS General Ledger module has many powerful features to help you efficiently manage your general ledger, including flexible accounting periods, the ability to maintain non-financial information, comprehensive search criteria, allocation entries, and the ability to view information in the form of bar charts or graphs.
Maintaining multiple companies and departments across various currencies and tax regimes is no problem. With full integration to the rest of the system, this module not only collects all data, but also enables you to view it in any manner you would like. Keep multi-currency transactions straight and simple with a central currency table. Create your own financial statements, tap into quantity and statistical posting for non-dollar amount reporting, even link budgeting tools with spreadsheet programs. This is one of the most powerful General Ledger modules available at any price.
- Easily add new divisions or companies -- true multi-company capability
- Summarize accounts by category across multiple companies or divisions
- Retain an unlimited number of years of data
- Create default distribution for periodic entries
- Create budgets by account and by entity for either an annual amount or period-by-period
- Design a financial statement format to meet your specific reporting needs
- Select and summarize data for a particular General Ledger account
- Easily recreate the distribution of any entry